Lyreco international footprint
World player, regional market expert
Procuring workplace supplies and services at the global level requires meeting specific regional demands and managing contracts on a local or international scale.
Lyreco has built a firm global network covering 42 countries on 4 continents.
We are directly active in 25 countries in both Europe and Asia through 15 local affiliates and a safety expertise centre.
Moreover, Lyreco relies on a network of strategic distribution partners to represent us in 17 other markets on 4 continents.
25 countries across Asia and Europe
There is a great local variety from one country to another as to offices, industrial environment or construction sites, as well as to SMEs or large companies and to workplace and work practices.
Through its 15 subsidiaries Lyreco directly operates in 25 countries. With our expertise in meeting local market needs and in excelling wherever we operate, our customer care team, drivers, logistics, sales and specialists are applied locally. Combined, they make sure 24h proximity and expertise is provided to our local and global clients.
A network of distribution partners in 16 other countries
To ensure our international clients an extended global representation and to meet their specific local requirements, Lyreco relies on a network of distribution partners. All of them excel in their local markets and ensure a guaranteed local coverage.
This network today operates in 42 countries and covers 16 countries on 4 continents to form a unique global coverage in the field of office and work environment supplies and services.
- North & Central America: USA, Canada, Mexico
- South America: Brazil, Argentina
- Europe: Latvia, Lithuania, Estonia, Romania, Turkey
- Asia Pacific: Japan, Taiwan, China, India, Australia, New Zealand
EXTENDING OUR FOOTPRINT IN ASIA
In 2019, Lyreco became a leader in the Singapore workplace market through the acquisition of its local number one player Deskright.
Together, Lyreco and Deskright combine their strengths to maximize customer experience. The two companies now constitute an even stronger team to make Lyreco the perfect partner for Singaporean companies.
A single point of contact for our international customers
Lyreco offers support to international buyers in purchasing workplace products in multiple countries. Internationally procuring workplace and office supplies involves managing diverse and specific needs on various geographical scales with the least possible contracts.
Lyreco provides a unique point of contact to its international clients, to deal with:
- contract setup: team up with our regional expert partners to consolidate and negotiate an offer for products and services that is tailored for multiple countries
- contract administration: coordinating of required regional customizations in terms of products and services, monitoring of performance in terms of quality of services
- multi-national contract evaluation: a complete overview due to data consolidation and regular single business and service assessment