Head of Category - Outsourced Print
At Lyreco we all share a common goal to strive for passion, excellence, respect and agility. We are proud to be the European leader and the third largest distributor of workplace products and services in the world
We are committed to the development of our employees and we aim to achieve that by creating a culture that inspires and empowers.
Are you seeking a new challenge? This offer might be for you!
Head of Category – Outsourced Print
Telford (hybrid working – min. 3 days per week in Telford Office)
Salary - Up to £55k per annum (DOE)
Hours of Work – Monday to Friday
Have you always wanted to put your own stamp on a role and been allowed the autonomy to build a team? Yes, then this could be the role for you!
Lyreco are the market leader in Workplace Solutions and specialise in providing workplace solutions to businesses globally, across a variety of sectors. In line with growth plans we are looking to recruit a Head of Category for Outsourced Print. You will be given the opportunity to build your own team and whilst managing the Lyreco Outsourced Print offering.
This role will be instrumental in growing market share and will responsible for driving forward Lyreco’s Outsourced Print proposition and overall sales result.
As a Head of Category your responsibilities are:
- As Head of Category for Outsourced Print Solutions (including Promotional Merchandise) you will take responsibility for driving forward Lyreco’s Print Proposition and overall sales result.
- Responsible for the delivery of the Profit &Loss result as well as the ambitious sales targets set by the Products & Services Director and/or Sales Directors
- Project manage the improvement and deployment of our Outsourced Print proposition ensuring it is up to date with market trends.
- Initiate new ideas and fresh thinking to grow a ground-breaking Print proposition by staying ahead of market changes; regularly reviewing data trends and bringing insights to create a story that will transport customers to our Print solutions
- Demonstrate ownership and in-depth understanding of sales analytics, KPI’s and category trends to identify new business opportunities.
- Work closely with our sales forces and attend joint customer visits to support as a subject matter expert.
The ideal Head of Category will:
- Experience of 18 months core Buying and/or Procurement experience, ideally from within your designated Category, or a fast-moving Retail/FMCG environment.
- Experience of working within a B2B Buying model would be advantageous.
- You will have a thorough understanding of your Category marketplace and excellent competitor knowledge.
- Commands excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Ability to drive and build a team
- You will hold a full and valid Driving Licence.
Lyreco is a great place to work. We believe in fostering a culture that values our people and inspires each of us to be the best we can be. If you want to join a company that is packed with great energy, fun, and a place where you can accelerate your career, then Lyreco is the right place for you!
- 23 days holiday + BH
- Company Pension
- Private Medical Insurance (after completion of one years’ service)
- Life Assurance
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Company car / Car Allowance
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Retail Vouchers
- Eye care vouchers
- Discounted gym memberships
As a diverse and forward-thinking employer, we embed the principles of equality, diversity and inclusion into everything we do. That includes our staff, customers, suppliers and our local community.
We’re committed to the wellbeing of all our staff and to the sustainability of our environment.
Agency CV’s will not be accepted.