Inside Sales Representative
At Lyreco we all share a common goal to strive for passion, excellence, respect and agility. We are proud to be the European leader and the third largest distributor of workplace products and services in the world
We are committed to the development of our employees and we aim to achieve that by creating a culture that inspires and empowers.
Are you seeking a new challenge? This offer might be for you!
Inside Sales Executive
Salary: Up to £24k per annum + commission (OTE Commission earnings £12k per annum)
Working hours: Monday to Friday 9am – 5.30pm
We have an exciting opportunity for a Inside Sales Executive to join our vibrant team in Airdrie.
As an Inside Sales Executive your focus will be to build strong business relationships and take full ownership of the new business sales cycle. This is an office-based role, where you will be calling customers daily to conduct business reviews and add value at every opportunity.
As an Inside Sales Executive you will be responsible for:
- Effectively manage and develop a new customer base in order to exceed set targets.
- To achieve sales in line with sales targets/objectives set by calling buyers within our area of responsibility.
- Deliver the best customer experience by minimising customer returns and credits.
- Ensuring all customers within your section of the client data base receive at least one effective sales call per month and that the customer continues to spend with us whilst within our area of responsibility.
- To take and resolve any queries arising within agreed timescales.
The ideal Inside Sales Representative candidate will:
- Excellent communicator
- Be able to build successful business relationships with customers and colleagues
- Have demonstrable customer service experience
- Be able to work to deadline.
Lyreco is a great place to work. We believe in fostering a culture that values our people and inspires each of us to be the best we can be. If you want to join a company that is packed with great energy, fun, and a place where you can accelerate your career, then Lyreco is the right place for you!
- Clear career pathways with outstanding development programmes to support your growth and development
- Excellent commission scheme
- Company Pension
- Private medical insurance after completion of one years’ service
- Life assurance
- 23 days holiday per year, which increases the longer you are with us, + 8 Bank Holidays
- Free onsite parking
- Subsidised on-site canteen
- Employee discount scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP), providing well-being support when you need it
- Health and wellness initiatives
As a diverse and forward-thinking employer, we embed the principles of equality, diversity and inclusion into everything we do. That includes our staff, customers, suppliers and our local community. We’re committed to the wellbeing of all our staff and to the sustainability of our environment.
Agency CV’s will not be accepted.