Category Buying Manager
At Lyreco we all share a common goal to strive for passion, excellence, respect and agility. We are proud to be the European leader and the third largest distributor of workplace products and services in the world
We are committed to the development of our employees and we aim to achieve that by creating a culture that inspires and empowers.
Are you seeking a new challenge? This offer might be for you!
- Bachelor Degree or higher in any related fields
- 7-10 years in direct experiences in buying, merchandising, sourcing, purchasing, category management from retail business.
- Strong negotiation skills with proactive, initiative, and work well under high pressure
- Multi-tasked person with result-oriented
- Good Attitude to collaborative with related department
- Good command of Thai and English
- Good command of computer literary, preferable in Excel, SAP
Role & Responsibilities: -
- Experience in merchandising field or any related negotiate with suppliers in buying and merchandising products under responsibilities, to ensure effective operations within approved plans and budget, along with achieve profitability and gross sales
- Monitor stock under responsibilities to ensure stock and gross sales performance aligning with the policy
- Monitor analysis of market, trends, product popularity, customers, and relevant information of products under responsibilities to prepare for product management planning
- Research for new products interested by target group to satisfy customer needs and drive gross sales
- Collect other income under responsibilities to support income and achieve gross sales as planned
- Coordinate with suppliers in term of documentation to manage relevant documents aligning with policy and regulations to support buying and merchandising effectively and maintain relationship
- Provide product knowledge and update about products and shelf organizing to operation team
- Create marketing campaign and communicate to sales force for driving sales performance
- Build and maintain relationship with partners