Corporate Telesales Representative
At Lyreco, we believe in working together for tomorrow, which means constantly looking to innovate and evolve so that our employees, customers and business continue to grow and develop. We believe in a culture that values our employees and inspires them to be the best they can be and our core values of passion, excellence, respect and agility play a key part in this. Through a perfect blend of people, technology and our corporate social responsibility strategy, our future looks bright.
Corporate Telesales / Inside Sales Representative – Inside Telesales Team (Telford)
Division: Corporate, Public Sector
Salary: up to £20,000 + commission
Company benefits and great team environment.
Lyreco have an outstanding opportunity to join our fast growing corporate new business education team as a telesales/ inside sales representative, focusing on new business in our growing inside sales team. The role will involve supporting new business acquisition across primary, secondary and MAT prospects.
Are you a pure new business sales developer? Do you enjoy the satisfaction from winning?
Are you one of those people that constantly overachieves and leads by doing?
Are you driven by reward and recognition? Are you naturally curious?
Can you think on your feet? Can you handle objections constructively?
If so we would love to hear from you!
Corporate New Business Telesales Role Key Expectations
- Prospect, uncover and develop opportunities across the education base.
- Build, maintain and own a qualified pipeline of sales prospects to deliver on KPI`s
- Make high volume cold and warm calls to identify a consistent pipeline
- Qualify new opportunities quickly and accurately and as needed progress them through a defined sales process
- Understand your competitor’s activity and promotions, use our new business pricings to engage customers and win business
- Build professional client-relations with prospects and inactive customers to then work with account management team collaboratively to onboard and develop
Corporate New Business Telesales desirables:
- Experience in a cold calling / telesales environment OR demonstrate ability to transfer skills (highly beneficial to have experience in a new business development executive role)
- Must be tenacious and able to WIN business, preferably a proven history in winning new business and/or hitting sales figures on a consistent basis
The company also offers a structured route of progression, paired with further training and development throughout your career with Lyreco.
Lyreco is proud to be an equal opportunities employer, disability confident committed and applications from all individuals are encouraged.