Credit Controller (Junior Executive)
At Lyreco, we believe in working together for tomorrow, which means constantly looking to innovate and evolve so that our employees, customers and business continue to grow and develop. We believe in a culture that values our employees and inspires them to be the best they can be and our core values of passion, excellence, respect and agility play a key part in this. Through a perfect blend of people, technology and our corporate social responsibility strategy, our future looks bright.
- To manage a level of accounts to ensure that outstanding debts are collected, service issues resolved and business objectives in terms of collection strategy and customer service is achieved.
- To minimize Bad Debts within assigned account base as specified by the Finance Director
- To maximize the collection of overdue monies within the assigned account base in accordance with the collection procedures currently in force.
- Manage telephonic relations with customers in an efficient and professional manner
- Manage and reduce the customer credit risk
- Approved and monitor credit limits and payment terms
- Ensure compliance with the Group rules and procedures
- Assess and release blocked customer orders
- To generate the appropriate Dunning reports to send to customers (Singapore and Malaysia).
- To post and allocate incoming payments into SAP.
- To resolve all service issues that is preventing customers paying the Company
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma in Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- Required language(s): English
- At least 2 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Required Skill(s): Credit Collection, Microsoft Excel
- Preferably Junior Executive specialized in Banking/Financial Services or equivalent.
- Only candidate eligible to work in Johor Malaysia will be consider
- Salary range offer is RM2,300 - 2,800 depending on experienc