Customer Service Representative
At Lyreco, we believe in working together for tomorrow, which means constantly looking to innovate and evolve so that our employees, customers and business continue to grow and develop. We believe in a culture that values our employees and inspires them to be the best they can be and our core values of passion, excellence, respect and agility play a key part in this. Through a perfect blend of people, technology and our corporate social responsibility strategy, our future looks bright.
- Answer incoming calls & attend to emails from customers in regarding of placing orders, answer inquiries and questions, handle complaints, troubleshoot problems and provide accurate information.
- To process and maintain customers account and record accurately into the SAP system.
- To attend to and resolve queries/litigations from customers and sales people; and closely follow-up till closure of case.
- To receive and process orders from internal and external customers via telephone/fax/email and online ordering whenever necessary.
- To be punctual and maintain perfect attendance.
- To take responsibility towards work floor requirements
- To undertake other responsibilities and duties assigned by manager from time to time.
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS:
- Minimum Diploma with 2 years of related working experience in customer services industry.
- Good understanding of customer service expectation.
- Able to work under minimal supervision and to work in a team.
- Ability to multi-task, meet critical deadlines and perform under pressure.
- Computer literate and proficient in MS Office.
- Excellent command of English in both written and spoken
- A high level of integrity and commitment
- Attentive, accurate and focused, with careful eye for detail
- Dynamic and resilient towards challenges