ISO Admin Officer
At Lyreco we all share a common goal to strive for passion, excellence, respect and agility. We are proud to be the European leader and the third largest distributor of workplace products and services in the world
We are committed to the development of our employees and we aim to achieve that by creating a culture that inspires and empowers.
Are you seeking a new challenge? This offer might be for you!
As an appointed DPO you will be responsible for ensuring Lyreco Thailand meets the regulatory requirements in relation to the Personal Data Protection Act (PDPA), including the awareness communication and training to employees.
In addition, as ISO Compliance Officer you will also work across the organization to ensure our ISO approved internal processes (9001, 14001, 45001) are up-to-date, documented and comply with the quality standard.
- Ensure and monitor Personal Data Collection and Processing to be in compliance with PDPA including data privacy notice, consent obtaining, and data subject right correspondence.
- Maintain Data Inventory Mapping and Record of Processing Activities.
- Ensure the contracts with vendors and third parties consist of adequate PDPA requirements.
- Handle queries and requests by data subjects and employees.
- Maintain and updating local ISO approved work procedures in documentary system.
- Ensure local documentation is updated and complies with the organisation and management rules.
- Support and give instruction to employees about local ISO documentation.
- Bachelor’s degree in any fields.
- General knowledge in compliance related, but not limited to, ISO9001, 14001 & 45001 and personal data protection (Thailand PDPA).
- Minimum 3 years of working experience.
- Good interpersonal skills – able to communicate effectively with all levels.