At Lyreco, we believe in working together for tomorrow, which means constantly looking to innovate and evolve so that our employees, customers and business continue to grow and develop. We believe in a culture that values our employees and inspires them to be the best they can be and our core values of passion, excellence, respect and agility play a key part in this. Through a perfect blend of people, technology and our corporate social responsibility strategy, our future looks bright.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES & ACCOUNTABILITIES
- To sort designated parcels on truck.
- To deliver orders, which may be furniture or general office items, to the customers and maintain a high level of customer service.
- To collect goods for return as agreed on a next day basis.
- To ensure the highest standards of customer care by being helpful, courteous and efficient at all times.
- To maintain Company vehicle in clean condition, inside and outside, checking oil and water.
- To report any mechanical faults or accidents at the earliest opportunity
- To operate within Company guidelines and achieve specified productivity and Quality standards.
- Any other reasonable adhoc tasks assigned to you from time to time
- Good working knowledge of appropriate geographical areas and good map reading ability, able to use digital apps / GPS .
- Valid license
- Good English written and verbally
- Polite and courteous in communication