Digital & External Communication Director
At Lyreco, we believe in working together for tomorrow, which means constantly looking to innovate and evolve so that our employees, customers and business continue to grow and develop. We believe in a culture that values our employees and inspires them to be the best they can be and our core values of passion, excellence, respect and agility play a key part in this. Through a perfect blend of people, technology and our corporate social responsibility strategy, our future looks bright.
As Digital & External Communication Director you will define and lead the strategy and implementation of a customer centric marketing culture across the business and the best in class CX team, to provide our customers with the best solutions and experience.
- Create and drive the Lyreco Omni-channel customer experience in order to grow and develop the business in the ever-changing world.
- Lead a work team, creating the conditions to develop their team achieving, their full potential and reach high levels of performance, at the individual and group level.
Four areas of responsibility:
1. Define and implement local customer journeys
- Collect customer feedback and market insights.
- Define relevant acquisition, retention or loyalty customer journeys.
- Define customer segments to be targeted.
- Implement these customer journeys via Eloqua.
- Define KPIs and track results.
- Determine & monitor the budget.
2. Deliver a good performance of the digital channels
- Animate the local web shop and mobile strategy in line with marketing plan.
- Ensure follow-up of key KPIS and leads.
3. Ensure customer centric communication throughout all touch points
- Determine the Omni channel touchpoints.
- Help deliver relevant training associated.
- Adapt global content supplied by group Editorial Content team & create local content.
- Ensure social media listening & actively animate key networks.
- Maintain & animate corporate website
- Produce all printed material needed for customer communication.
4. Cultivate a customer driven & digital approach within local SMT & group
- To ensure coherence and collective alignment on customer journeys implemented.
- To report client feedback to the local SMT & to group.
- To update with KPIs on Omni channel campaigns or overall digital performance.
- To participate in global communities & creating local initiates to be shared with counterparts in other subs.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Qualification: University degree
- Specific Qualification: Master in Digital Communication and Customer Experience
- Languages: Mandatory Spanish and English advanced level
- Advanced level of the Office package (Excel, Word, and Power Point).
- Knowledge of the online / offline, multichannel world.
- Experience as a CX Director or Digital Experience Director in FMGC international companies, at least 10 years. We need a professional with experience in all marketing levels, particularly in strategic and digital marketing (audience acquisition, web analytics, etc.). It is an essential prerequisite to have experience in leading the function across several Group departments and subsidiaries.
- Passionated about customer experience.
- Availability to travel internationally and nationally.
- Permanent job
- Job location Cornellá de Llobregat (Barcelona)