Group Finance Director (F/H)
At Lyreco, we believe in working together for tomorrow, which means constantly looking to innovate and evolve so that our employees, customers and business continue to grow and develop. We believe in a culture that values our employees and inspires them to be the best they can be and our core values of passion, excellence, respect and agility play a key part in this. Through a perfect blend of people, technology and our corporate social responsibility strategy, our future looks bright.
1- Job Identification
Job Title: Group Finance Director
Reports to: CEO
Position based in: Marly (Nord), France
2- Job Perimeter
Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer and member of the Group Executive team, the Group Finance Director is responsible for coordinating all efforts to ensure definition, implementation and control for all financial aspect of the company strategy.
(S)He is expected to put in place the necessary tools to analyse figures and implement recommendations based on the findings, with the most profitable outcomes.
3- Internal and external relationships
GET team: Full member of the team, with a goal to provide all the necessary support when it comes to Finance topics.
Lyreco Group: Visits on a very regular basis to all countries to support them, identify best practices and control the respect of the rules enforced by the Group on Finance topics.
Banks, external advisors, auditors: Main point of contact.
- Be a business partner. Contributes to the achievement of the company business objectives by providing advice and guidance.
- Manage budget process in an efficient way.
- Provide accurate performance management reports / alerts to all business teams.
- Develop a culture of analysis of the results as a business partner
- Develop Financial models for decision making process and follow up the performance of new initiatives.
- Preparation and submission of monthly updates with accurate analysis.
- Support local teams.
- Overall cash management on an ongoing basis.
- Treasury matters to be managed.
- Credit Management supervision at Group level and local support.
Financial Accounts Management
- Oversee the preparation of the company financial accounts to ensure that these are presented accurately and on time.
- Develop and implement internal audit programs to ensure that the company complies with financial procedures and regulations.
- Carry out all necessary actions to ensure that the company meets its financial obligations.
- Support local accounting teams and ensure coordination.
Legal structure Management
- Carry out all necessary actions to ensure that the company meets its legal obligations.
- Manage Group litigations and develop risk management approach.
- Risk management.
- Carry out all necessary actions to ensure that the company meets its taxes obligations.
- Manage reporting.
- Develop and maintain all necessary systems, policies and procedures to ensure effective and efficient financial management within the company.
Manage and Supervise
- Direct and control Group Finance staff to ensure that they are appropriately motivated and developed and so that they carry out their responsibilities to the required standards.
- Support Finance Directors across the Group in managing their local operations.
5- Essential experiences and skills
- Highly Business oriented
- Extensive senior level Finance experience
- Significant managerial experience
- Strategic thinking skills
- Excellent interpersonal and leadership skills
- Intercultural skills and sound international experience
- Forward looking, agile and innovative
- Sound exposure to talent management, talent development and team building
- Very high energy level
- Perfect command of English
Lyreco France est certifié Top Employer 2021 pour la 10ème année consécutive.