Price and Promotions Manager
At Lyreco, we believe in working together for tomorrow, which means constantly looking to innovate and evolve so that our employees, customers and business continue to grow and develop. We believe in a culture that values our employees and inspires them to be the best they can be and our core values of passion, excellence, respect and agility play a key part in this. Through a perfect blend of people, technology and our corporate social responsibility strategy, our future looks bright.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Price and Promotions Manager to join our Product and Services Team, based at our Head Office in Telford.
Lyreco are much more than just a workplace solutions company; we are partners in our customer’s performance. We are a company that provides everything you need at work, regardless of whether your workplace is an office, at home, a warehouse or a building site. Most importantly, we do that as a socially and environmentally aware and responsible business. The salary on offer would be up to £40,000 depending on experience, and includes extensive company benefits, including laptop, health care, life insurance, employee discounts and more.
Reporting to the Head of Marketing, you will support the Customer Manager Team; delivering and driving a market-leading price and promotions strategy for Lyreco, working alongside a wider team within Product and Services, and supporting the Product and Services team in driving commercial growth and profit.
- To deliver and drive a market-leading price and promotions strategy for Lyreco UK
- Be a key stakeholder in the UK promotional strategy, ensuring it falls in line with our centralised “role and goal” category vision – link regularly to category as well as international counterparts to understand and implement all best practice
- Work closely with out Customer Experience team to develop an annual promotional campaign event strategy by Category
- Work closely with the Customer Experience and Purchasing Teams to maximise all elements of our supplier’s marketing development fund
The Ideal Candidate:
- Will have a thorough understanding of the total category marketplace and excellent competitor knowledge
- Shows a willingness to step up and take on more responsibility when the need arises
- Experience of working a professional core pricing management environment, with the experience and ability to analyse complex data patterns
- Experience of working within a B2B data and/or financial model would be advantageous
The company also offers a structured route of progression, paired with further training and development throughout your career with Lyreco.
Lyreco is proud to be an equal opportunities employer, disability confident committed and applications from all individuals are encouraged.
Click Apply Now to begin your journey with Lyreco!