Product Manager (FMCG Industry)
At Lyreco, we believe in working together for tomorrow, which means constantly looking to innovate and evolve so that our employees, customers and business continue to grow and develop. We believe in a culture that values our employees and inspires them to be the best they can be and our core values of passion, excellence, respect and agility play a key part in this. Through a perfect blend of people, technology and our corporate social responsibility strategy, our future looks bright.
- Manage and grow product sections under your care through strong product selection, good pricing management and strong suppliers sourcing.
- Build and manage product suppliers effectively. This includes ability to receive good supplier marketing contributions & rebates, good product cost price for long-term partnership relationship growth.
- Carry market evolution study and trends accurately to develop solid product strategies and tactics to grow our company bottom line, expand market share & achieve margin goals.
- Collaborate effectively with Customer Marketing Teams in providing them with product knowledge, product information and analytical input in timely manner for effective marketing campaigns.
- Carry out effective communication plan with logistic, sales and customer service team to ensure respective cross departmental stakeholders well received information on all Product Marketing strategies and tactics.
- Responsible for effective strategic purchasing and budget achievement (supplier's back and program), timely management on no/slow movers products, validation on new suppliers and product listing.
- Handle end-to-end product sourcing required arrangement (i.e government tax, custom duty, delivery time leap etc) within Malaysia, Singapore or International and following group marketing guideline
- Ensure quality supplier and product sourcing process is meeting company ISO standard and group guideline
- Carryout supplier and product review yearly with the management team to ensure performance of the product and suppliers are meeting customers' expectation.
- All other adhoc reasonable assignment assigned to you from time to time
- Degree in Marketing or Business or a combination of education and experience in a related field
- SAP user , high proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel), Strong supplier sourcing skills, product margin knowledge, good data analysis skill
- Effective communicator and negotiator; well verse in verbal and written communication in English and Mandarin (handling Mandarin speaking supplier)
- 5years working experience in marketing/supply chain function with minimum 3year in within marketing Sales/Product management experience in Office Supplies/FMCG/Consumer Products markets
- Is structure in working approach, able to organize and plan effectively and execute tasks efficiently
- Strong time management
- Ability to move with times, and adapt rapid changes in day to day work in meeting the market demand
- Only candidate eligible to work in Malaysia will be consider
- Salary range offer RM3,200 - 4,500 (depending on experience and skills level)