Sales Support Executive
At Lyreco we all share a common goal to strive for passion, excellence, respect and agility. We are proud to be the European leader and the third largest distributor of workplace products and services in the world
We are committed to the development of our employees and we aim to achieve that by creating a culture that inspires and empowers.
Are you seeking a new challenge? This offer might be for you!
• Prepare account analysis & statistical information and report
• Coordinate and provide information to support to cross functional synergy
• Coordinate work flow among Sales Administrators
• Compiling lists of leads and delegating them to sales team associates
• Participate in the development of departmental procedures
• Corrdinate with internal and external customers to smoothly operations.
• Actively participate with various tasks or ad-hoc internal projects as assigned.
• Bachelor's or associate's degree with a minimum of 2 years related experience
• Experience in administration and sales information analytic may be advantageous.
• Intermediate Word, Excel & PowerPoint skills with basic knowledge of Access
• Excellent team working, motivational, interpersonal, communication and service mind.
• Excellent organizational skills and multi-tasking skills, with a sense of urgency
• Working knowledge of SAP is preferred