Corporate Development Manager (H/F)
At Lyreco, we believe in working together for tomorrow, which means constantly looking to innovate and evolve so that our employees, customers and business continue to grow and develop. We believe in a culture that values our employees and inspires them to be the best they can be and our core values of passion, excellence, respect and agility play a key part in this. Through a perfect blend of people, technology and our corporate social responsibility strategy, our future looks bright.
Reporting to the Head of Development, you will support the development and the execution of acquisitions, divestitures and partnerships for the Lyreco Group according to the Company strategy.
You will be expected to take on a project leadership role, with expanded responsibilities as you gain experience.
The position provides a broad level of exposure at senior levels throughout the organization, functionally and geographically.
Market intelligence and networking
- Conduct market (core / non-core) researches including competition mapping
- Prospect and profile attractive adjacent and new market segments
- Collaborate across the company to help assess and propose suitable opportunities to best align with corporate strategy and growth objectives
- Initiate and entertain relationships with potential targets or partners, incl. proactive actions originating deals
- Provide cross-company knowledge and strategic assessment to internal stakeholders
- Create and deliver high quality presentation materials and reports to senior levels
- Perform various ad-hoc analyses requested by senior management
Due diligence, deal execution and partnership negotiations
- Manage cross-functional teams through the transaction process. Work closely with business teams, internal functional experts (eg. legal, accounting, tax, etc.), and outside advisors to support execution
- Perform detailed financial analysis; develop comprehensive pro forma financial models, valuation analysis, and synergy models in support of potential transactions
- Drive deal or partnership negotiations
- Follow-up on post acquisitions process and support business teams to mitigate risks and ensure alignment of objectives the post-closing and integration process, when necessary
- University degree or equivalent, MBA preferred;
- At least 4-5 years of related Corporate Development, Strategy, Management Consulting, Business Development experience with exposure to either of B2B services, digital, distribution industry…
- Strong quantitative and qualitative analytical skills, high level of curiosity;
- Advanced capabilities in financial analysis, valuation and modelling;
- Strong project management skills managing both internal and external resources
- Good negotiation skills;
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent at networking;
- Rigorous, multitask, excellent organizational and project management skills;
- Adaptability to new environments, ability to self-start, hands-on
- Ability to work in an autonomous mode and to meet deadlines under pressure;
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously;
- Fluent English is a prerequisite, other language (Spanish/German/French…) would be a distinct advantage;
- Willingness to travel extensively, mobility is very important;
- Highly proficient in MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word...);
Lyreco France est certifié Top Employer 2021 pour la 10ème année consécutive.