Group Junior Product Designer - Design System
At Lyreco we all share a common goal to strive for passion, excellence, respect and agility. We are proud to be the European leader and the third largest distributor of workplace products and services in the world
We are committed to the development of our employees and we aim to achieve that by creating a culture that inspires and empowers.
Are you seeking a new challenge? This offer might be for you!
Looking to join our product design team and co-build on the digital strategy for a world B2B leader.
You are going to work in a design team that has the mission to create accessible, easy-to-use, pleasurable, meaningful and eco-friendly digital products and services for our clients.
We are looking for a Student Junior Product Designer to work in our design system team.
With the mentorship of the (senior) product designer, you work closely with the design system team and e-commerce product team. To be successful in this role, you should have experience with design systems and design software, in particularly Figma. A portfolio of professional design projects that includes work with web/mobile applications would be welcome.
Your main mission will be to work closely with the product designer and other members of the design system team to actively participate to the improvements/additions of interactive components library, brand identity standards, product design guidelines to enrich Lyreco design system.
You can also be taken to:
- Participate to the user research with product design team to build the best user experience possible.
- Identify and troubleshoot UI or even UX problems (e.g. responsiveness, accessibility).
- Design low-fidelity and high-fidelity interactive prototypes from a mobile first approach.
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedbacks.
- Design and build user interface based on design system.
- Gather and evaluate design requirements in collaboration with product owners, business stakeholders, customer experience team and managers.
Profile, Skills & Mindset
We are looking for a customer pragmatic and design system lover with related skills:
- Portfolio of design projects.
- Knowledge of prototyping tools and design systems best practices: Figma (library, auto-layout and variants).
- Curious and constantly on the lookout for best practices (, competitors, high performing platforms).
- Eye for detail: pixel perfect adept and concerned with the consistence of flows and interfaces.
- Team spirit: Flexible by mind, open for feedback, curious to learn, proactive, solid communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholder.
- The skill to manage your own time and planning.
- You are familiar with web integration, and you always consider technical feasibilities when you design or are not afraid to ask for feedback from a technical person.
- Fluent in French and English both in verbal and written communication.
- You are concerned with building digital products that reduce our environmental impact