IT & Innovations Manager
At Lyreco, we believe in working together for tomorrow, which means constantly looking to innovate and evolve so that our employees, customers and business continue to grow and develop. We believe in a culture that values our employees and inspires them to be the best they can be and our core values of passion, excellence, respect and agility play a key part in this. Through a perfect blend of people, technology and our corporate social responsibility strategy, our future looks bright.
Management role with responsibilities covering 2 key areas – Information Technologies, E-Commerce.
The IT & Innovations Manager leads a team of 5 people delivering IT and E-Commerce solutions for Administration-Distribution center and Sales force department in Central Europe / Czech republic, Austria, Slovakia, Hungary/.
- Ensuring availability of IT infrastructure and software IT tools to internal customers
- IT budget creation, plan and follow-up of capital and operating expenditures
- IT vendors management – contracts negotiations, setting up and monitoring of SLAs, tendering
- Incident management with suppliers or 2nd, 3rd level of support (troubleshooting and escalation, follow-up)
- Responsibility for implementation and enforcement of Group IT processes and procedures with local focus in Central Europe
- Manage and support the team of E-Commerce focused on customers‘ e-solutions / EDI, e-catalogues, marketplaces and Webshop
- Pro-actively search for innovative solutions within application and IT solutions
- At least 3 year-experience in IT managerial role
- Overview of IT and E-Commerce solutions and innovations on the market
- Solid team leadership experience
- High level computer skills & MS Office abilities
- Knowledge of computer network principles & Server administration
- Experience in SAP is a must
- At least 2 year experience in Project management
- High interpersonal & communication skills
- Good time & work organization-
- Fluent English plus Slovak or Czech language is a must
- German or Hungarian language as an advantage