Marketing Campaign Analyst
At Lyreco we all share a common goal to strive for passion, excellence, respect and agility. We are proud to be the European leader and the third largest distributor of workplace products and services in the world
We are committed to the development of our employees and we aim to achieve that by creating a culture that inspires and empowers.
Are you seeking a new challenge? This offer might be for you!
- Take responsibility for the development, execution, and measurement of analytically grounded customer-centric campaigns designed to directly impact customer behavior and result in increased sales penetration, retention, or acquisition
- Take ownership of assigned marketing tools/programs i.e. email platform, social media; Master the use and understanding of these tools, able to maximize productivities and benefits from the tools
- Analyze multiple sets of data i.e. sales history, customer profiles, in order to identify potentials and calculate targets
- Create with your own design for the selected email campaigns or social media posts, select target recipients with well-thought process, launch the campaigns, and follow up closely
- Keep track of the campaigns on regular basis and monitor results and feedbacks. Work with measurement dashboards to report results, provide insights and meaningful key learnings. Ensure timely and accuracy of data
- Coordinate with relevant departments, solicit information and materials from Sales Managers to create newsletter including content, image, layout, and artwork design to achieve the maximum customer awareness and interactions specified by the sales managers
- Support the team on all marketing activities and admin tasks from data analyses, target, product & promotions, tools and materials, presentations, and events, until working with salespeople for the success of the campaigns, and more as requested
- Contact and work with relevant functions and people professionally
- Other tasks and projects as assigned by managers and teams.
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, or any related field
- Strong analytical skill, organized and attention to detail
- knowledge in mathematics and statistics, comfortable working with data and numbers
- Hands on experience or skills in campaign designing, content writing, social media post, artwork designing, and proof-reading
- Hands on working experience of a Marketing Automation software such as Eloqua or other software will be an advantage
- Knowledge and experience in SEM - Google Ads, Google Analytics, or SEO will be an advantage
- Self-driven, able to work using own initiatives with curiosity for customer behavior and strong B2B business mindset
- Computer literacy: Proficient in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Excellent command of both English and Thai languages with strong communication skills